Trinity UMC is looking for a Worship & Praise Leader. This year-round part-time position will work with the pastoral staff and worship planning team to design meaningful contemporary worship service that will lead people to a life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ. The Worship & Praise Leader will lead the congregation into an atmosphere of worship that will grow the church members and disciple Jesus Christ through worship, music, and prayer.
This individual will need to have a clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ and a vital, growing personal relationship with God. They must also have a vision for growth. This individual needs to be a team builder/player with love for God and His music. They need to have written and public communication skills and knowledge of Musical Theory and musical skills on an instrument, preferably voice, guitar, or keyboard.
- Skill and experience leading Contemporary Worship and Rehearsals, two years or more
- Strong leadership and relational skill
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to recruit, train, and empower volunteers for a worship ministry
- Budgeting and organizational skills
- Familiar with Pro-Presenter, Loop Community Tracks, and Song Select (Song Resource Library)
- Familiar with building order of worship, maintaining song repertoire, and communication and scheduling volunteers, preferably with Planning Center
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY
- Audition Tape of Musical Abilities (singing, instrument playing, etc.)
All applicants please send resume and audition tape to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline to Apply is Continuous.